Part-time translators and interpreters in various languages.
1. Hard working, earnest, enterprising, responsible, possessing good professional conducts and teamwork cooperation spirit;
2. TEM 8 for English major or CET 6 for non-English majors with undergraduate level or above, proficient in certain specialized filed and background knowledge (machinery, electronics, chemical industry, building, medicine, trade, law etc.);
3. Good fluency in foreign language and outstanding Chinese level and skills;
4. At least five years or above full-time or part-time experiences in actual translation and interpretation;
5. Familiar with operation of computers and all kinds of office software, PDF, AutoCAD and having Internet access;
6. Returned overseas Chinese who work and study abroad are preferred;
7. No limitation of age, gender or locality;
All job application resumes sent to us shall be prepared in Chinese, indicating your salary requests, expertise and contact information.